Each Volunteer is required to submit two Forms (Hardcopy or Email):
RideAbility Membership is also encouraged:
RideAbility is made possible by countless people donating their time and energy. We have volunteer opportunities for every age, ability, and time commitment. Contact us today to find out how you can be a part of this program!
– Prospective volunteers can check out the RideAbility Calendar, the upcoming Volunteer Training Dates and contact us to discuss when you might be able to get started at RideAbility!
– On your first visit to the RideAbility Barn you will receive a Volunteer Training Folder. During your initial training you will work through the volunteer training checklist to complete your basic training and become an official “Rookie Volunteer” at RideAbility.
– To get a strong start on your RideAbility Volunteer Training you should:
1) Complete the two required Forms (and submit Hardcopy or Email):
2) Watch the Volunteer Training Videos that have been put together to introduce you to sidewalking, mounting and other safety education.